PHONE CASES FOR IPHONE, SAMSUNG GALAXY AND GOOGLE PIXEL
All of our cases are made to order from high quality polycarbonate material. The cases are printed using the latest technology sublimation printing process and manufactured in house, with recyclability, reusability or sustainability in mind.
♻️ Zero waste packing, all 100% recyclable.
📦 Made to Order.
📨 Free Shipping for All Phone Cases in the UK. Order Now!
Variants: Each case comes in 2 variants - Snap (aesthetic) and Tough (aesthetic and protection)
- Slim, lightweight case made from high quality and durable polycarbonate material
- Easy access to all phone ports.
- Image is printed all over the case - back and sides.
- Offers protection from scratches and bumps on the back and sides of your phone.
- The tough case is made up two durable parts - a sturdy silicone rubber inner case that lines your phone and a hard polycarbonate case that snaps around the silicone case.
- Silicone case sits over the edge of the screen. This allows a little more protection to the screen for those who are more prone to dropping your phone.
- The silicone shell has buttons that make the phone more accessible than it is without it.
- Image is printed all over the polycarbonate case - back and sides.
Customised Covers- In the unlikely event that we do not have a case in your phone size, please reach out to us.
Intertek Approved -All our products are designed and digitally printed in UK, using in-house environmentally friendly print process and sustainable products approved by Intertek.
Budget-Friendly -Spend according to your budget. The tough covers cost slightly more, but you no longer have to worry about having butterfingers.
Fill our contact form or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Important: Colours of the design may vary due to the printing process. Snap cases may come with small stains on the inside due to the printing process. This does not mean that it has been used.
All items can be returned in the original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt for a refund (fee applied). Buyers are also responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For more please click here (FAQ)